April 29, 2009

Weddings




I have attended LOTS of weddings! Coming from a large family this is inevitable and having a wide network of friends from all over the place has added to crazy wedding attendance over the past 16 years. Thank goodness it has slowed down for us, although we have hit baby mania now. I keep my invites and order of service from most of the weddings I go to (my little bag is due to be culled I think). I don't always keep them to be nostalgic but for friends who are getting married so they can get ideas for wording etc... We put together our invites etc this way and it was really helpful.

I loved the first invite shown above - some were green and some pink, as were the order of services! Beautiful cherry blossom inspired stationary designed by my friend's creative husband. He also made all the origami cranes which sat at each place setting!! I was most impressed. The second is my name tag plus a cute gift tag attached to the flower center piece which I was to take home as a gift.

You cannot go past Snippet and Ink for a fabulous wedding blog to sponge creative ideas from the real weddings shown on here - crazy beautiful stuff. Don't you wish you could do it all again!! I do...

0 comments: