February 10, 2011

Valentines inspiration for all year round


~

We don't really celebrate Valentines in our house, It's not that I am the Valentines grinch but a former florist and I used to dislike the day a LOT. My hands would get ravaged by rose thorns and generally speaking I thought the day was a whole lot of over-priced, commercial hype and stress. But I do enjoy images from around the web and the creative ideas that go with it... lovely ideas to store away for a special occasion or for no reason at all. I'd like to receive breakfast in bed on this tray - above.


~




~

Popcorn invite for a cosy night in from Eat, Drink, Chic - love it! If you can't get a baby sitter for a date night out - why not make your 'night in' a little more special?!


~

Ok this bag is a freebie from Twig and Thistle and definitely dedicated to Valentines day but too cute not to include!


~

Lastly a beautiful image to enjoy from A Creative Mint!

0 comments: