February 24, 2011

My Creative Space - Paper



Some wedding samples in the works - although I won't reveal them just yet - I don't want to spoil anything for the bride if she goes ahead with the order.



I made this teeny paper flower to go in Anya's lunch box on Monday - I popped a piece of washi tape on the stem and wrote "I love you" - I have looked forward to doing things like this for my children for ages. I wished I could have seen the delight on her face when she opened the box, or maybe the food was more important?! ha ha - oh well I enjoyed making it for her... see what else is being created over here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute mummy are you! I bet she had the biggest smile on her face when she opened it!

Kelly Casanova said...

That's the great thing about Mums - that they take time to delight their children in these ways, it's a beautiful thing!

midge said...

so pretty. i love surprising my kids with little love notes

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Wow, that first photo is stunning .... hmmm i want to see more :)