January 25, 2012

Quilt Inspiration: Grey, White, Yellow Triangles

Crafty Blossom

Do you think if I wished hard enough this divine quilt would materialise on my bed??!!  The colours are awesome and I love the way it is quilted.  

The Good Report

This is the confetti quilt by Leslie, from The Good Report, some inspirational modern quilts on this blog.

Carson Too on Etsy
Really enjoying these colours at the moment, so happy with a dash of serious to even the playing field.... Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law, we are off to do something special this morning.  Our birthdays are a day apart :-)

2 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

Oh i pinned that quilt on pinterest a few days ago as I just love the greys whites and especially with a pop of yellow! Now - if one materialises on your bed, do share how, as I would love one to magically appear on mine xx

Yana said...

mm, just wishing it may not produce any results... maybe this could be your 2012 year long project?? :)happy birthday to your mum-in-law :)