December 2, 2011

New Etsy Store: White Mouse Creations

My Sewing Box
My cousin Yana has finally opened her etsy store - White Mouse Creations.  Yana does beautiful needlework, so anything you purchase from her will be top notch!  I think this is a gorgeous gift idea, especially for someone just getting into sewing!

Pocket Tissue Holder
I have one of these tissue holders and it is wonderful!  It also sometimes houses my mobile :-)   Yana uses beautiful linen fabrics and a lot of hand-printed materials.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Hubby and I are having a child-free night in the city and to say I am excited would be an understatement!  woooo hoooo!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Yana's creations and her choices of fabric and colours! I've got one of her tissue holders too and love it:)

Enjoy your child-free night in the city! x