December 5, 2011

Birthday Night in Sydney


Love of my life

View from our room



Didn't get back to try one :-(

Just a few pics off hubby's mobile phone ;-)  We stayed at the Four Seasons at the Rocks - brilliant (got a better deal direct from their website as apposed to the last minute type websites).  We dined at Sailors Thai and LOVED it, I was just sorry I forgot to ask for my prawn and coconut curry to be mild and had to swap with Gordon, I did get through a small portion!  Thanks to my lovely cousin Gret for the recommendation!  We popped into Finders Keepers on the way home, more about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Yana said...

nice view! will have to try that thai place sometime :) xx

gret said...

Love the four seasons and love sailors thai! I feel so relaxed when I'm in the Quay and both of those just make it even better. Glad to hear you had a great night. Every time we go we say we'll stay for longer but we always seem to book one night only! Maybe when the kids are older...x