December 21, 2010

Circus theme planning....









Thanks to Jordan for hosting a fun facebook sale over the past two nights on her Polkadot prints page. It was fun to be on the 'other side' as a buyer instead of selling this time. I scored these fabulous invites, cupcake toppers, buffet labels and thank you stickers for Josiah's 1st birthday. I was very keen on the plane theme (below) too but exercised A LOT of restraint... (his name was Gordon). J isn't 1 until May but now I have a theme I can start day-dreaming.



Random fact
- My husband can juggle - perfect for birthday entertainment (although we may have to use balls instead of fire-clubs and machetes)!
I often joke I could hire him out for birthdays parties. See Jordan's entire range here!

1 comments:

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Ha :) I just posted about you today too x Thanks for the idea and for being part of the fun! The months will fly by till May, enjoy dreaming and planning x