December 23, 2010

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas



Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.



I think Summer found us again - It was a hot one today on my side of the world :-) Have a very Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you have a lovely break with your friends and families! Safe travels and may this be a season of promise and peace. See you next year xx

Ed's note: I didn't make the biscuits and unfortunately saved the photo during the year and can't remember where from to credit it! let me know if you know!

3 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Happy Christmas to you! Are they buscuits? My goodness they look divine, too good to eat! X

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Are they seriously star crystal ornament biscuits??!! Love Posie

Victoria Sayer said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too. The pickies are beautiful...very lovely.