December 22, 2010

My Polka Luka loot



Ohh I love my Polka Luka jewellery. My new pieces are the red Gum Drop resin necklace which is great to wear with kids - except Josiah loved bashing it against my chest :-) I was confident however that it wouldn't break. The white bracelet is also new, from the River Rock collection, available on the website. So smooth and comfy to wear.



If you are in Canberra see below, otherwise visit Alexandra's website!

LAST DAY @ The Front Gallery & Cafe, Lyneham, ACT - we will be packing up our goodies on Thursday afternoon. Wednesday 22nd is the last full day to pick up a perfect Christmas gift or summer piece...at amazing prices.. Open 9.30am -7.30pm. (Thurs until 2.00 pm)

For any enquiries, please email Alexandra at sales@polkaluka.com.au www.polkaluka.com.au

0 comments: