September 13, 2009

MACRO Monday - Kalenchoe


I think this is a Kalenchoe in bud! From my Mum's garden. I am exhausted after such a busy weekend, but it was great! I will post some photos of the markets later and then I am off for the week on holidays! Yay! Lior was wonderful... doing the mad dash to Sydney in a 24hr round trip probably wasn't the smartest thing to do before the markets but we loved the concert and did a bit of Celebrity spotting from A to Z! We saw Andrew Upton, Cate Blanchett's hubby (he counted as A-grade because he is married to the queen of acting), saw David Campbell, Gordon spotted Millsy and then we saw one of the choreographers from SYTYCD - so you decide what order they go in on th celebrity scale - ha ha.

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hi Gorgeous, how awesome was Handmade!! So lovely to be your neighbour!! Catch up soon, love Posie