July 5, 2012

Canberra Etsy Seller: Handmade Flower Hair Pins

These lovely hair pins have been stiffened to hold their shape.  Made from white chiffon, they are light and pretty with a petite Swarovski pearl in the centre - just listed in my Etsy store.  I have only ever had under twenty pieces or less in my Etsy store but I have decided to take my stock out of Shop Handmade to concentrate on my online store... it has been a challenge to do both, well. 

I photographed the blossoms on my grandfathers old lettering book - the green goes well with my logo and makes the white pop!  I'll be doing these flowers in different size and colour combinations.

3 comments:

Muhammad Atif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the items, so beautiful! I am planning on opening my very own Etsy shop as well! I hope to be able to stay home with my kids... Been reading this guide from http://craftsellerskit.etsy.com to help me initially and so far its great! Hope it helps other people to get started selling!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.