March 4, 2011

Friday Favourites - the doiley



I started the week with a doiley I may as well finish with one! Divine wedding dress made by the bride featured on 100 layer cake - love the green and pink combo (although I am a bit biased - it was my wedding combo 8 years ago).



DIY tote by Ashley Ann Photography - who has a really lovely blog!



And a whole lot of doiley links and inspiration here! I am feeling emotionally and physically exhausted today - hubby flies in late tonight after a week away for work and I am over doing this gig on my own. I certainly take my hat off to single mum's and service wives - I hope this short experience gives me more empathy to offer more support to 'you' where I can. Have a great weekend - I am going to be sleeping in tomorrow that is for sure.

1 comments:

Judy Black said...

Surfed in from pinterest . Love the doiley.