July 18, 2013

Real Weddings: Feather Hair Piece - Handmade in Canberra

One of my customers - Alex, an Australian bride who got married in Quebec recently sent me a link to her lovely wedding photos by Canadian photographer Ben Kane.  Alex looks just beautiful don't you think, I haven't seen feathers featured like this on a gown and I really love it.  Alex found me on Etsy and took the time to send some really great feedback which I always appreciate.
My vintage inspired feather hair piece has been one of my best selling pieces and sadly I only have one cream, one off-white and one black vintage feather pad of this quality left!  My supplier no longer stocks these pads and I haven't found anything that matches this quality as yet.  Here it is again if you missed it on a Brazilian bride, worn slightly differently.
See more stunning photos like this one above on Ben's blog.  If you like this piece or have favourited it on Etsy, get in quick before they are all gone.

0 comments: