January 11, 2013

Vintage Wedding Inspiration

photo via
It is my 10th wedding anniversary today - quite the milestone!  We are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate with my family (also an early birthday dinner for me).   My own wedding photo from last years post and no my album still isn't done!  Half our problem is we are working from negatives not digital images :-( boo
photo via
I've been working on some vintage-inspired hair pieces which I just love.  Trying to get the feel and look of this era without replicated it exactly.  The headpieces above feel too heavy to me.  I love this wedding above it seems so modern for that era and the back bridesmaid looks a little like Maggie Gyllenhaal.  I'd love to know what colour they were.

Have a great weekend - I am feeling so blessed to be married to a kind, handsome, patient and authentic man - thankful to God for a great score.  

0 comments: