April 10, 2012

Ikat Pillow: Palladium by Dear Stella

A lovely Ikat fabric in grey from the Palladium collection by Dear Stella, to cover my old brown suede cushion that has been hiding in the cupboard for a while.  I like the subtleness of this Ikat fabric.   I also purchased the Chevron in yellow as it has a softer appeal than the straight out yellow and white fabric you see around.  It is destined to be a lap quilt for me... especially now Autumn is getting cooler.

Lastly, a few pin tucks on my pillow to add interest.  I discovered after I made it I have a pin-tuck foot (of course I do) and Janome has a tutorial showing you how to use one.


1 comments:

gret said...

Nice! I've been eyeing some of this collection off for V's quilt that I'm starting as soon as I've collected all the fabrics. Just really hard matching fabric colours online!!