October 21, 2010

My Creative Space - fancy napkins & more hair candy



Its always nice to make something different once in a while! I made these cute little designer fabric napkins for a sweet little girls 2nd birthday. The lovely recipient was getting a tea set and her mama suggested napkins - they were a winner.



New Hydrangea clip - I love these... time consuming but so cute. I sent this solo clip to Shop Handmade but hope to get more in the online stores soon...



This new little headband was inspired by my custom order last week. Limited edition fabric/colour... to me anyway... such a pretty shade. My current supplier of this lovely scalloped elastic tells me she no longer stocks it! EEEEEEEK! What a bad time of year to find out... the search begins. More creative spaces over at Kirsty's!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

The Hydrangea clip is goregous - one of my favourite flowers. Good luck on the elastic search

Miss Milla's said...

Very pretty hairclips and hairbands. I just wish I had a little girl to buy them for. I dont think my boys would be too impressed!!

ana @ i made it so said...

such a nice bundle of fabric napkins. and i agree, the hydrangea clip is so pretty!

Chantal said...

Stunning fabrics for the napkins and that felt flower is beautiful!

Photography said...

WOW they are all very nice :-) I think the napkins were a great idea!

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely and those napkins are gorgeous !

Yana said...

love your hydrangea clip, so beautiful :)

Kylie said...

Looks like ou have been busy - love the clip and what a shame that the elastic is no longer available:(

Cotton Kiwi said...

Loving the hydrangea. Just gorgeous. Does that elastic have a rubber back to it? Our local emporium sells something similar with the scalloped edge so if you are desperate, I could post you some from NZ.