April 30, 2010

Friday Favourites - Pretty in Pink




Some pretty images from me to you to enjoy this lovely Friday! I love these 3 photos because, #1 - reminds me of when I was a child seeing my mum doing this sugar decoration around the rim of her special 'visitors' glasses and thinking it was breathtakingly beautiful :-) #2 - Camellias as so fluffy and flowers always inspire me in my hair accessories. I wish I could bottle the sensation of their velvety petals... #3 - this girl loves feathers!!!! Whispy, pretty and oh so lovely to feel. Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Mmmmm, all gorgeous....love the sugared glasses, so pretty!

Tania McCartney said...

Stunning pictures. Are you me? I could also dive headlong into a peony, PS.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hi gorgeous, so wonderful to see you today, can't wait to see your new baby - why doesn't he/she want to come out & meet us yet!! All the best, love Posie