April 27, 2010

Etsy Purchase - Piper and Paisley Hat



I have survived 3 winters in Canberra without a hat!!! I don't really own a decent jacket either - go figure??!! But back to the hat... I found this delightful Etsy shop Piper and Paisley through someone who hearted my Etsy store (I always check out their other favourites)... and purchased the above hat!! Isn't it gorgeous - it is made from wool, very comfy and I can't wait to wear it.



I was also eyeing off this hat with the leaves but I always seem to go back to the clean lines! Now to start the jacket search...but probably not on Etsy?!? Not sure I am that brave? Why I didn't buy a jacket at the end of last winter is beyond me?! It was on my radar but sadly, didn't eventuate...

3 comments:

Annette Piper said...

I think I might have to invest in a hat this winter too - and these ones are so stylish!

Steph said...

They are lovely hats! Very chic! And toasty too :)

Tania McCartney said...

Oh YUM! I'm off to get me one! Thanks for sharing. x