February 9, 2009

MACRO Monday



Love, love, love freshly squeezed OJ! I also love the tiny little segments in fruit, especially oranges, mandarins and the patterns on a kiwi fruit. We have just finished devouring a bag of fresh passion fruit and they are delicious! While posting on something trivial, I can't help but thinking of all the people in Victoria who have lost their homes and lives :-( I can't imagine the horror of what took place there over the weekend. The death toll is up to 108! If you want to donate you can find information here or contact: CFA bushfire hotline - 1800 240 667

1 comments:

gret said...

Loving Macro Monday Ros! Keep it up. I too, am so so sad for those families who have lost one or more of their treasures. I think everyone's heart is breaking for them. I heard Channel 9 is going to run a telethon soon...