October 31, 2011

Vintage Props and Decor

By Lisa Occhipinti
I had to include this cool vintage book mobile for the graphic artist or typography lover, made by Lisa Occhipinti.  Available in her Etsy store.

Sunday Collector Blog
Sydney-based prop buyer/ interior stylist, Briar Stanley has some wonderful links to some of her prop buying haunts.  So if you want some inside knowledge of cool places to source vintage goods around NSW or cool new wares, this is a great start.

Image via Pia Jane Bijerk
Stylist Pia Jane Bijerk also has some links to some cool places around Sydney and all over the world!  And if you live in Canberra the Salvo's at Mitchell is my favourite place to get thrifty.  I have picked up a few great finds there.  Visit the Shopping Sherpa's "I op therefore I am" blog to get the skinny on more local ACT places.

Speaking of vintage... the Happiest of Birthdays to my very own Mama J for today :-)  Love you!

0 comments: