January 18, 2011

'Love Me Do' range


"Love, love me do... you know I love you, I'll always be true - so pleaseeee... love me do...dum dum, dum dum de-da-da-da...." you are singing along aren't you?!



Something fun & sparkly to wear for Valentines!




Dropping these to Shop Handmade tomorrow, who incidentally are doing their bit towards raising money for the Queensland Flood Appeal. Participating designers ( including me) are donating 10% of their sale price towards the appeal, while Julie and Rachel are matching each dollar raised - generous, no?!



These hearts have been a long time coming, like well over a year :-) Finally getting some shoe clips out there too... I 'borrowed' the shoe photo from a well known site*, printed it out and cut out holes to clip on my shoe clips. I wanted customers to know what they were straight away. My hair accessories can be quite hard to merchandise at times.

*That site incidentally, have similar clips for sale - if you can't beat them, join them - at least I am in good company. Are you finding it just as hard to have original ideas?

1 comments:

gret said...

These look great! Perfect timing :)