January 18, 2010

MACRO Monday - Gardenia


I took this photo in my Mum's garden - so pretty you can smell it! Oh I would love to make a gardenia that looked this good. I hope you had a lovely weekend... ours was a mix of relaxing and boring chores. I sent hubby out on a man-date Friday night (read_movies with a friend) but the funniest thing was I packed him & his mate an apricot tea cake (Donna Hay - mmmm) with strict instructions to eat them in the car not in public ;-) They were off to see Avatar which I hear is good but not really my style. I might watch it on DVD one day... Anyway.... here is to a great week for all!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hey gorgeous, oh my poor husband has to go to the movies on his own, but he has mandates at the rugby when i don't want to go with 4 children on a freezing Canberra Winter night & his mate's wife is out of town. Avatar is good, so not my kind of movie but i really enjoyed it. Sam Worthington is not hard to watch for 3 hours, it's a love story. My husband has been twice, once with me, once with our eldest. She liked it too.
That gardenia is beautiful, almost as lovely as the one you made me!! Love you lots, love Posie

gret said...

Nothing could be as beautiful as God's creation. But you are closer than most!! xx