July 22, 2009

My lastest flower


I spent last night running around to and from the hospital instead of writing and sewing as I had intended. My poor hubby did his leg some damage in a sporting accident in his lunch hour. Thank goodness for lovely neighbours, one of mine came to mind Anya while I went to pick him up last night. Nothing is broken but he is on crutches and has badly bruised some muscle.....in the meantime I wanted to share the flower I made yesterday in Anya's sleep time! It took 1.5hours to make! It's about the size of a mobile phone, fits in the palm of my hand - but pretty don't you think? I think it would make a lovely hairpin, hairband, brooch, velvet ribbon belt accessory etc... It's made from pale pink crystal organza.

1 comments:

Yana said...

that is plain GORGEOUS! love that flower!! it would go as any hair accessory. could you teach me how to make one?? a tutorial maybe? ;)