May 21, 2009

Amy Butler Designs - lovely encounter


I received the loveliest email in my inbox today from Dianne at Amy Butler Design. It seems Amy's staff are as lovely as her designs. I had written to Dianne only yesterday with my birdie sling tutorial link and photo, not really expecting a reply. Since I have had 220 hits on my blog tutorial, I thought it might interest them to know the gusset was a struggle for quite a few sewers. (I told Dianne it was 160 but I doubled checked now and it is 220!!!) Anyway, I got a lovely reply back and Dianne is sending me an AB pattern of my choice for my email - how cool. I picked the Barcelona Skirt. It was a tough decision. So, between the free pattern coming my way, the sounds of Lior and a Voucher for a MASSAGE my mother-in-law sent in the post yesterday, this is shaping up to be a much better week than last!!!
{photo - Amy butler designs}

1 comments:

Jenn Ballard said...

wow .. i finally like something!