March 6, 2009

Friday favourites



Amanda Keeys photography is a force to be reckoned with in children's photography! Amanda captures the most amazing moments and puts her unique stamp on every photo she takes. These are just two of my absolute favourites, the first one is my lovely niece and the second is Amanda's daughter, I just love the composition. You can see Amanda's work on her blog, website or flickr. Amazingly she is a mother of 4 (soon to be 5), has an etsy store and recently published her first book; Baby Beanies - Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads available at Amazon and other bookstores. She says she sleeps like the rest of us, I am not so sure :-) Hurray for Aussie talent! I actually have Amanda to thank for putting me onto Etsy about a year ago... once you are hooked on Etsy it won't be long before you are following 30-50 blogs and getting lost in another creative world. I LOVE IT, although like everything else it is a balance (yeah, yeah).
{Photos - Amanda Keeys}

0 comments: