June 5, 2013

Real Weddings: 1920 Vintage-Themed Wedding

One of the nicest things you can do for your vendors after your wedding is send them photos of your wedding including your products or services (even if they aren't the official snaps, like these).  My vintage inspired feather head piece went all the way to Brazil for this beautiful bride, Taissa - doesn't she look gorgeous!!  We swapped the headband for a comb.
Taissa and her handsome groom Flavio had a 1920 vintage-themed wedding and will be appearing on Chuva de Arroz, which roughly translates as Rice Rain, (use google translate and enter Portuguese as the language), a TV program featuring real weddings, it goes to air June, 19th, Brazilian GNT. 
I love this last guard of honour photo - looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to see the footage.  Thank you so much Taissa for sending me some photos and letting me know about your exciting TV feature.  All the best for your married life. 

0 comments: