May 24, 2011

Sarah Jane Fabric - Children at Play



If you have been reading my blog for a little while you will know that I adore Sarah Jane's artwork. Well now it is available on fabric! Say ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and ahhhhhh with me. Sarah has collaborated with Michael Miller to bring us this delicious spring line called Children's play.




I know my new favourite online fabric store, Hawthorne Threads will be stocking some of the fabric. I have already written to ask them! So happy there is some fun boy's designs too.





Sarah Jane's husband built this beautiful booth for her and friends helped her sew everything up in just 6 days! A lot of lovely ideas to use for a market display too. More photos here.



All photos courtesy of Sarah Jane

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Now that is stunning, the booth & themed fabric, i love it. Off to check it all out on line. Love Posie