August 3, 2010

More wedding details...



Hannah and Phil are two stylish, laid-back, beautiful people (inside and out) and they make a very handsome couple don't you think!? The wedding was held in a truly picturesque part of Brisbane and their photos should be amazing!



Hannah's sister was bridesmaid and wore a beautiful dress made from two vintage patterns! The fabric was a floral silk and looked stunning!



The adorable flowergirls with their equally adorable outfits! I followed them for a photo after seeing the girls pop over to the horse paddock across the road from the reception hall pictured below. There was a fabulous laid back vibe and I was loving the 'smart casual' dress code since I am not quite back into my normal clothes!!





While the bride and groom were off having photos, guests entertained themselves with a game of Boccie, Badminton, Croquet or some photo booth fun. Josiah sported a feather boa while I wore a mustache - can't wait to see those photos! he he



No detail was spared inside the hall and while my photos really don't do it justice, the place looked fabulous. MS Pom Pom's, fairy lights and rows of fresh flowers in cute mis-matched glass jars ran down the centres of the banquet-style tables.





These cute 'love in bloom' packet of seeds were the wedding favours set at each place setting - (possibly from Martha Stewart weddings?) along with the cute name tags I posted yesterday.




This photo also does not do the bride justice but I just wanted you to see more of her stunning dress, made from crushed organza and the bodice was beaded lace!



I love a good wedding and this was certainly one of my favourites!

If you know the bride and groom please don't link these photos to facebook or re-publish anywhere else on the web as the couple are quite private but I do have permission to post them on my blog :-)

3 comments:

Jenn Ballard said...

wow - very nice all around! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. Makes me want to get married all over again.

Tania McCartney said...

Ros - this looked like a GORGEOUS wedding! Sigh.