June 5, 2009

Friday favourites - My Place, Bowral




My Place is a lovely place to visit, the store in Bowral that is!! From the moment you walk in, your senses are stimulated from all the gorgeous products... then you hit the wall of fabric and it's almost too much :-) I am thrilled to say they now have an online store! Myplace is also selling fabric by quarter of a metre if you so choose! Not many places offer that for Amy Butler, Anna Maria fabric etc... Loving it! They are offering free shipping in June to celebrate their birthday - check out the fabric.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Aaron's is going to very mad at you for revealing that store to me. Had a look at their online store and all their fabric. How am I ever going to hold myself back.

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! I can feel a little holiday to Bowral coming on.... And did you check out the ribbons too? To die for. No projects requiring ribbons at the moment, but I nearly bought some anyway.... just to have!

Rosalind said...

The free shipping in June is great too! Sorry Nat :-) I haven't seen the ribbons Jenny but will have to check them out now.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Bowral before. It's a good excuse to go though. I love looking in quaint little shops like these. You never know what little treasures you may pick up.

Rosalind said...

Gem - you should definitely visit Bowral!! It's lovely. Stop into the Elephant boy cafe for lunch and a delicious coffee with great service.